Sunday, February 14, 2010

Intro Video for Team Guatemala 2010

Today we had our "debriefing" during service. I was asked to create a video about our trip. It was requested/suggested that the video be around 5 - 10 minutes long. Of course, after searching through all the pictures and video from our trip, I ended up with a "little" video that lasted over 18 minutes. OOOOPS. But how do you squeeze a week long trip in 10 minutes?? Needless to say that most of the video that I created never was actually seen by anyone besides myself. SOOOOOO - I have broken the video into several smaller videos and will be posting them here on the blog. Here is the first one that actually did get played this morning. It is some footage of our flight and the donations that our church sent down to the mission.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks, Ken!!!!! Great music.lol:)
Peace.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful video and photo memories. I watched them today and missed you all so much.--Chrys