Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jim

I have been a believer since 1969 and have been involved in many aspects of Christian Ministry ever since. Throughout the years my wife and I have contributed financially to home and foreign missions. This is the first time that I will actually be going to a foreign country for the purpose of fulfilling a missionary experience. I am confident that God has asked me to be part of this upcoming mission trip and I am excited! I am fortunate that I will be part of a team that has been to Guatemala on past mission trips and have shared their heartfelt desire to make a difference to the people we will be ministering to. I am also fortunate to have so many who are supporting me financially, and prayerfully, making it possible for me to go. While there are many purposes of this mission trip, I pray that the lives of many people will be changed, not only the lives of the Guatemala people, but also the lives of all of us who are obeying God's direction to "go". And. . . . I am going to have the opportunity to meet the little fellow that my wife and I sponsor! I can hardly wait!!!

No comments: