Sunday, January 17, 2010

All is okay

I did get a call this afternoon from the team. They are safe and everyone is having fun. As of now, they have blogs written and ready to post on here. Unfortunately, they do not have internet access right now. So you're stuck with me :-) It was good to hear that everything is going well so far. Tomorrow they start working on the hospital. Please pray for safety and health of the team members. They will work with block and rebar, which can cause cuts and scrapes and pulled muscles. They are working in the hot sun. I know that many of the members will want to push hard as they are ready to work. If I get more news before they post, I will pass it along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Brenna; keeping us informed. This blog site is awesome. We look forward to hearing from our church family that is in Guatemala, we wish them all the best and know that God's hand will lead them thru the week.