Saturday, December 27, 2008

Countdown continues

3 Weeks and counting...

3 weeks from today we will be on a plane heading towards Guatemala. Personally, I am getting VERY excited! I am so in love with the people of Guatemala. I love the culture and the atmosphere of love and joy in all the people. Even when they have nothing, they have their families and love. I wish that the people of OUR country had this attitude. I think our country would be in a much better state morally and spiritually. Or at least the family unit would be more important and treasured among people.

Prayer requests:
Health of team members from this point on
Hearts of the team members - that we would all be prepared to accept what we see and love on the people
Hearts of the Guatemalas - that they would be prepared to accept our love and God's love

Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

**TOMORROW is the SoBo's benefit event. Come have lunch or dinner and support the team.

No comments: